The Molex DVI Link riser card product provides end users and system integrators with a low-cost solution for bringing the Digital Visual Interface (DVI) to the desktop. Offered as a system to upgrade Intel desktop board platforms, the DVI Link card provides a simple add-in solution that does not require a PCI or AGP card slot, but connects via the Intel DVO motherboard connector.
The Molex DVI Link features the MicroCross DVI Connector system that interfaces with all DVI digital display products and provides support for the full 5 Gbps of video bandwidth required by the DVI single link interface.
Installation is easy. The DVI Link riser card includes a cable assembly for an easy motherboard connection. Plug the card into the on-board DVO connectors. Fasten the card to the PC panel slot and boot it up. The PC is now fully VI enabled and ready to go.
Enjoy the visual experience of the DVO/DVI combination video upgrade. The DVI Link riser card provides a simple low-cost solution with the advantage of plug-and-play, high-resolution digital display technology.
- Intel desktop board with DVO support
- Silicon Image Sil 164 DVI transmitter
- 25 to 165 MHz DVI bandwidth
- Industry-leading DVI solution
- 12-bit DVO dual edge clocking
- Molex EBBI 40-pin standard DVO connector
- Molex MicroCross DVI-D digital connector
- Single link TMDS and DDC compliance to the DVI standard
- Standard PCI bracket
- 50.80 by 76.20mm (2.00 by 3.00") card profile
- 152.40mm (6.000") EBBI / DVO cable assembly
- Fully compatible with all Intel 815 BIOS and drivers
- Low profile form factor
- Includes ribbon cable for plug-and-play
Easy To Use: