Roll over image to zoom in
RS PRO 12.5W Plug in Universal Power Supply 5.0V dc, 2.5A, Level VI Efficiency, 1 output with In-line Switch Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 Board
This power supply unit (PSU) for the Pi 3 has a detachable cable with on/off switch built-in and microUSB plug. There are also three interchangeable mains adaptors so you can use the product in UK, Europe, Australia and the United States.
- • 2.5 A 5.0 V power supply
- • 1.5 m cable with In-line switch
- • Short circuit, over-current and over-voltage protection
- • Low standby current consumption
- • Class II double insulated
- • ERP level 6 efficiency rating
- Input voltage range 100-240 VAC
- Input frequency range 50/60 Hz
- Nominal input current 0.3 A max.
- Output voltage range 5V
- Maximum output current 2.5 A
- Minimum output current 0 A
- USB A (F) output connection type
- Total output regulation ± 5% V
- Line regulation ± 3%
- Ripple and noise <250 mVp-p
- Efficiency 80.22%
- Surge protection 10 VDC max.
- Operating humidity 35% to 85%
- Storage humidity 5% to 95%
- High voltage 3000 VAC, 5 mA, 3 s
- Leakage current 0.25 mA max.
- Mean time between failures 50,000 hours
- Size in mm max. 39 (L) x 26.7 (W) x 53.9 (H)