From RS PRO, this bit driver handle is designed to accommodate quarter inch hexagonal screwdriver bits. The driver handle incorporates a magnet for quick and easy fitting and removal of interchangeable bits. For convenience and versatility in all fastening applications, this magnetic driver handle is ideal. The handle features low carbon steel for a reliable service life, and a hexagonally gripped handle to stop the tool rolling when laid down.
Features and Benefits
- Works with most hexagonal 1/4 in bits
- Ergonomic grip for comfort over long use
- Magnetized shaft to secure bits
- This magnetic drive handle's versatility is limited only by the bits available to it. With the appropriate bit set it can accommodate all kinds of screwdrivers, socket drivers and nut spinners. It is a compact and convenient way to store many tool options in one place.
- Tip Type: Hexagon
- Tip Size: 1/4 in
- Screwdriver Type: Magnetic Drive Handle
- Blade Length: 24 mm
- Overall Length: 120 mm
- Blade Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Blade Finish: Chrome