This is an Analog Devices Evaluation Board kit for 4 Channel, 1 MSPS, 12-/10-/8-Bit SAR ADCs, part number EVAL-AD79X4CBZ. The AD7924/AD7914/AD7904 ADCs are high speed, 12-bit, 10-bit, and 8-bit, respectively, successive approximation ADCs. These parts operate from a single 2.7 V to 5 V power supply and feature throughput rates of up to 1 MSPS.
On-board components for this evaluation board include:
- One AD780, which is a pin-programmable, 2.5 V or 3 V ultrahigh precision band gap reference
- One REF192 2.5 V reference
- One AD712 op amp
- One AD713 quad op amp
The kit includes evaluation board EVAL-AD7904/14/24CBZ, AD79x4 Evaluation Kit CD (Version 2.11 May 2008), and sample of one AD7924, one AD7914, and one AD7904 ADC.
This is a NEW part, and has never been used. It is sold exactly as shown, and does not contain any additional parts or accessories.
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD7924, AD7914, and AD7904 devices
- Evaluation control board (EVAL-CONTROL-BRD2) compatible
- Standalone capability
- On-board analog buffering and voltage reference
- Various linking options PC software for control and data analysis when used with the EVAL-CONTROL-BRD2