This is a Potter & Brumfield 4 pole, high dielectric PC board 5V relay. Its part number is T84S17D214-05. It is new and has never been used. It was originally bulk packaged and we hav repackaged it for individual sale. It comes as pictured and does not include any additional parts or accessories.
- Arrangements: Bifurcated cross bar in 4 Form C (4PDT)
- Material: Silver-palladium alloy (stationary contacts have gold overlay)
- Ratings: Max. Switching Voltage: 120V, AC or DC.
- Max. Switching Power (resistive load): 24W DC, 60VA AC.
- Max. Switching Current: 1A, DC or AC.
- Min. Switching Current: .01mA, 10mVDC.
- Max. Carrying Current: 2A, DC or AC.
- Expected Mechanical Life: 20 million operations.
- Expected Electrical Life:
- 500,000 ops. @ 1A, 24VDC, resistive.
- 200,000 ops. @ 0.5A, 120VAC, resistive.
- Initial Contact Resistance: 100 milliohms, max., @ 100mA, 6VDC
- Meets FCC Part 68 isolation.
- 4 Form C contact arrangement.
- Standard 0.1" x 0.3" grid spacing in a DIP configuration.
- Standard or sensitive DC coils through 48 volts.
- Well suited for audio communications circuits, logic and process control,vending machines and office automation applications
- Immersion cleanable, plastic sealed case.