Roll over image to zoom in
This is a Schneider Electric Alvitar Soft Starter 208-690V 50/60Hz 75A ATS480D75Y. It comes as pictured and does not include any additional parts or accessories.
- Manufacturer: Schneider Electric
- Part Number: ATS480D75Y
- Communication Port Type: RJ45
- Continuous Current: 75 A
- Control Voltage: 110 to 230 VAC
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- IP Rating: IP20
- Number of Phases: 3
- Supply Voltage: 208-690 VAC
- Altivar Soft Starter ATS480 is intended to start and stop asynchronous motors supplied from 208V to 690V. It meets the requirements of the most demanding applications in normal and heavy duty. With an operational rated current of 75A in normal duty, it supplies motor from 18,5kW to 55kW according to mains voltage. Designed for digitization, connected, optimized to meet cybersecurity standard, it simplifies project execution and maximizes the availability of applications. Its torque control (TCS) masters acceleration and deceleration. It efficiently stops high inertia application thanks to the dynamic braking and DC injection. It could be connected in-line or inside the delta to reduce its operational current. The embedded test routine simplifies the commissioning inside the delta. Its dimensions are 190mm (width) x 247mm (depth) x 290mm (height) and it weighs 8,3kg. Altivar Soft Starter ATS480 is designed to address process, infrastructures and industrial machines. It conforms to IEC/EN60947-4-1. It is certified CE, cULus, UKCA, CCC, RCM, EAC, and Marine certified DNV, ABS, BV and CCS. Display terminals, remote mounting kit, communication modules are common with Altivar Drives. Line chokes, DNV kits are common with ATS48. ATS480 is compatible with ATS48, it has same footprint, fixing, torque control algorithm, I/O, menus… The integration of Altivar Soft Starter ATS480 in EcoStruxure drastically simplifies architecture selection, detailed design and execution in automation and electrical systems. It is a Green Premium product designed to take the environmental considerations beyond current directives and regulations, compliant with RoHS and REACH.