- Stand-alone access control system for one or two doors
- Controller with power supply in a secure, tamper alarmed enclosure
- Vandal resistant, IP65 rated, secure keypad
- Up to 100 programmable user codes can be stored for each keypad
- 4, 5 and 6 digit PINs can be programmed.
- Door latched or door locked mode.
- Door forced alarm feature.
- Entry under duress alarm feature.
- Door sensor feature.
- Door bell feature with unique tone for each door.
- Software based tamper detection / alarm feature.
- Anti tamper switch on keypad to detect removal from back box
The StrikeMaster ES is a robust and reliable Keypad Access Control System for installations requiring elevated security levels. Constructed to survive in exposed, outdoor or unsupervised environments these systems combine the field proven durability of the StrikeMaster keypad with a separate, remotely secured electronic control module. The control module along with a dedicated high spec power supply is contained within a tamper alarmed steel enclosure. This enclosure is located within the secured building, protected from criminal attempts to breach or disable building security systems.