This is an SPI Interface Evaluation Board for AD7879 Resistive Touch Screen Controller, part number EVAL-AD7879BZ, manufactured by Analog Devices. The AD7879 evaluation board allows you to evaluate all features of the AD7879. The evaluation software allows you to change the settings on the AD7879. You can connect the touch screen to Connector J3 or use the on-board variable resistors to evaluate the touch screen function. This is a NEW product and is sold in the original packaging. It is sold exactly as shown and does not include any additional cables or accessories. It is sold exactly as shown and does not include any additional parts or accessories.
- AD7879 Evaluation Board
- Evaluation Kit CD (Version 2.0, October 2008) with evaluation software, schematics, and EVAL-AD7879 data sheet
- 6' high speed USB 2.0 cable (A Male to B Mini), part number CDL-062.
- 4-wire resistive screen
- Easy access to the AD7879
- Connects to any PC USB port
- Self-contained evaluation system
- Test points for easy access to signals
- Touch screen included