The HS35 Series combines the rugged, heavy-duty features usually associated with shafted encoders into a hollow shaft style. The HS35 accommodates shafts up to 1" in diameter. With optional insulating inserts, it can be mounted on smaller diameter shafts. It can be mounted on a through shaft or a blind shaft with a closed cover to maintain its environmental rating. The HS35 is also available with a dual output option (inset) to provide redundant encoder signals, dual resolutions, or to supply two separate controllers from a single encoder. This item comes as pictured with no additional accessories.
- Alternate Mfr Part Number: HS35F-100-SS-1024-ABZC-28V/V-SM18-S
- IP Rating: IP65
- NEMA Rating: 4 ; 13
- Number of Channels: 2
- Pulse Per Revolution: 1024 PPR
- Seal Type: Through Shaft Rubber
- Supply Voltage: 5-28 V
- Termination: MS3102R18-1P
- Dual bearings and shaft seals
- NEMA 4, 13 and IP65 environmental ratings
- Rugged metal housing
- Sealed connectors or cable glands.