This is a BK Precision 3.3 GHz Handheld Spectrum Analyzer. Its model number is 2650A. The 2650A Series are compact, light weight, and cost-effective spectrum analyzers for quick and precise signal investigations. At a weight of only 1.8 kg (4 pounds), the 2650A Series are by far the lightest full-featured spectrum analyzers available, yet they deliver performance and features comparable to full-size bench spectrum analyzers and can operate up to 4 hours on a single battery. The analyzers are ideal for installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of wireless communication systems and electric and magnetic field strength measurements. Included accessories are AC adapter MA400, soft carrying case LC2650A, accessories case, PC software and USB cable, Lithium-Ion battery MB400, Dipole Antena M404, and user manual.
- Frequency Range of 50 kHz — 3.3 GHz (2650A, 2652A) and 50 kHz — 8.5 GHz (2658A)
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Dimensions 6.38" × 2.80" × 10.43"
- Fast Sweep Speed, Minimum 10 ms, to Help Locate and Identify Elusive, Transient Interference Signals
- DANL (Displayed Average Noise Level) of -127 dBm
- Built-In Tracking Generator to Rapidly Determine Transmission Characteristics of 2 Port Devices (2652 Only)
- Impressive 4 Hour Battery Life; Easy-to-Replace Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Large Easy-to-Read Color Display (TFT LCD), 640 × 480 Resolution
- Measurement Functions: Channel/Adjacent Channel Power, Occupied Bandwidth, Electric and Magnetic Field Strength
- Convenient Auto Tune Function
- PC Software for Remote Control and Documentation of Measurement Results (Included)
- Conveniently Store Measurement Results and Screen Shots in Bitmap Format to USB Flash Drive
- Installation, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting of Wireless Communication Systems Such as W-CDMA/CDMA, GSM, WLAN and Bluetooth
- Frequency Response Measurements of Passive Components Such as RF Cables, Filters and Attenuators (Model 2652A with Built-In Tracking Generator Only)
- Detection of Signal Interference and Undesired Emissions
- TV and Broadcasting
- Antenna Alignment
- EMI Compliance (E & H Field Measurements with Optional Accessories)