This is a Dell Emulex LightPulse LPE1150 PCI-E Fiber Channel. This item has part number 0CD621. This is a USED part. It has been cleaned, tested and repackaged for individual retail sale. It is sold exactly as shown and does not include any additional parts or accessories.
- Brand: DELL
- Generation: Fibre Channel
- Part Number: 0CD621
- Device Type: Host Bus Adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-In Card
- Interface Type: PCI Express
- Full profile / Low Profile: Full Profile
- ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-PH-3, FC-PI-2, FC-FS, FC-AL-2, FC-GS-4, FC-FLA, FC-PLDA, FC-SP, FC-TAPE, FCP-2, and RFC 2625 (IP over FC)
- PCI Express base spec 1.0a
- PCI Express card electromechanical spec 1.0a
- Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
- PHP hot plug-hot swap
- 4Gb/s, 2Gb/s or 1Gb/s FC Link speeds automatically detected
- Integrated data buffer and code space memory
Comprehensive OS Support
- Windows, Linux, NetWare, VMware
- x86, x64 and Intel® Itanium® 64-bit processor family
- Data rates: 1.0625, 2.125 and 4.25Gb/s (auto-detected)
- Optics: Short wave lasers with LC type connector
- 50/125 microns, up to 150 meters at 4Gb/s
- 62.5/125 microns, up to 70 meters at 4Gb/s
Power & Environmental Requirements
- Volts: +3.3
- Operating temperature: 0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
- Airflow required: 100 lf/m
- Storage temperature: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Emulex LightPulse technology features Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly for maximum link utilization.
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking and correcting ensure that data is safe from corruption.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given OS.
- Strong authentication between host and fabric is based on full Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP) Diffie-Helmann Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (DH-CHAP) compliance.