These slogging ring spanners are from the non-sparking tools family by EGA Master and are ideal for use in harsh environments. Available in various lengths, the slogging ring spanners come in a range of ring diameters. They feature a short handle with a flat striking surface which is ideal for use with a hammer. Ergonomic design makes these slogging ring spanners comfortable and easy to use.
What is Non-Sparking?
- The EGA Master non-sparking tools are ideal for use in potentially explosive environments. Created using copper-beryllium alloy or an aluminum-bronze alloy they are ideal for corrosive environments too, for example marine works and firefighting. EGA Master non-sparking tools are also forged after casting to produce a high-quality finish. All EGA Master Tools are manufactured according to the strict control of ISO 9001-200, certified by T Rheindland/Germany.
- EGA Master non-sparking slogging ring spanners are ideal for use in: power stations, paint manufacturing, oil companies, distilleries, fire-fighting and the aerospace industry.
- Spanner Type Slogging Spanner
- Imperial or Metric Metric
- Metric Size 69mm
- Overall Length 320 mm
- Double Ended No
- Material Beryllium Copper
- Non Sparking Yes
- Size 69 mm
Ega-Master Metric 69 mm Non Sparking Slogging Ring Spanner 72657