This is an Interface Masters Bypass PCI-X Dual Copper Gigabit Network Interface Card with Failover, it is part number NIAGARA 2261. The Niagara 2261 is designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum up time for the network. The Bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2261 ports off line in case of either power or software failure and works in absence of power. This adapter is built on Intel’s Gigabit technology and Interface Masters’ sterling design and customer service and is optimized to support 64-bit/133MHz PCI-X bus based systems. This is a NEW part, it has never been used and is sold in its original retail packaging. It is sold exactly as shown and does not include any additional parts, accessories, or drivers.
- Intel’s 82546 controller
- Programmable “Close” or “Open” while in the power off state.
- Programmable independent mode to function as dual Giga bit copper card
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation
- PCI-X 1.0a compatible, 64-bit/133MHz
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant
- Host offloading – TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering
- Two RJ45 Connectors
- Low profile PCI form factor
- Length, 180 mm
- Height, 64 mm