The E5ZN is specially designed for in-panel mounting, with complete process monitoring and setting functions controllable from a PC or PLC in combination with a HMI terminal. This temperature controller series offers a wide variety of applications, with units being able to perform everything from simple ON/OFF control, through standard PID loops to
more complicated heating and cooling control. There’s a choice of input signal types, including thermocouple, platinum RTD, non-contact sensor and 0 to 50 mV. Various outputs are available for switching or signaling other equipment. A new addition to the series is the linear current control unit, which is equipped as standard with (volt) transfer output.
- • Two channels of temperature control available despite width of
- only 22.5 mm.
- • The Temperature Controller itself can be replaced without
- changing terminal wiring.
- • Use in combination with a compact Setting Display Unit to
- reduce communications programming requirements.
- • A wide variety of operation indicators (single-color LEDs)
- enable easy operation monitoring.
- • Power supply and communications wiring not required between
- Units when mounted side-by-side.