The compact CUS400M is packaged in the industry standard 3x5” footprint. The series can deliver 400W with forced air or 250W when convection cooled with a 400W peak power for extended periods of time (minutes). Cooling is also assisted via conduction through the base into the equipment chassis. With Medical & ITE certifications, the units can be used in both Class I & Class II (no ground wire) applications, and meets Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI. Options include a standby voltage, signaling and multiple case options.
- • 250W Convection / Conduction Cooled with 400W Peak for Extended Time Periods
- • 400W with Forced Air
- • Medical Certifi cations (2 x MOPP)
- • Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- • Suitable for Class I and Class II installations (1)
- • Compact 3 x 5 x 1.55” Size
- • Enclosure & Signal Options